About Me

My photo
St.Ives, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
I'm 18. I live at home with my parents and older sisters. I work as an Apprentice Support Analyst at an IT company called Cambridge Online Systems (Ltd.) in Cambridge. I am single and I'm boring...

Thursday, 26 August 2010

My Favourite Things xD

My favourite things for the moment. It will be a list of the top ten most favourite of each of the categories, if you think another category should be introduced, then leave a comment :D


Films:
1. Bullet Proof Monk
2. How to train your dragon
3.  Inception
4. Avatar
5. Transformers 1 and 2
6. Twilight Saga
7. Clash of the Titans
8. Fast and Furious 1, 2, 3, 4.
9. Inside Man
10. Step Up

TV:
1. Galactik Football
2. SUPERNATURAL
3. Chuck
4. Sherlock Holmes
5. Hustle
6. Merlin
7. Robin Hood
8. Smallville
9. Naruto
10. Outnumbered

Books:
1. The Magicians Guild Books, by Trudi Canavan
2. The Abhorsen Books, by Garth Nix
3. The CHERUB books, by Robert Muchamore
4. Nougths and Crosses Trilogy, By Malorie Blackman
5. The Otori Tales, by Lian Hearn
6. Basilisk, by N M Browne
7. Dance of The Assassins, by Hervé Jubert
8. The Edge chronicles, by Paul Stewart and Chris Riddell
9. The twilight Saga, by Stephen Meyer
10. The Eragon Books, by Christopher Paolini


Women:
1. Cheryl Cole
2. Emma Watson
3. Yvonne Strahovski
4. Megan Fox
5. Jessica Alba
6. Angelina Jolie
7. Blake Lively
8. Pixie Lott
9. Taylor Swift
10. Cameron Diaz

Music:
1. Placebo - Bitter end
2. Hoosiers - Choices
3. Dizzie Rascal - Holiday
4. Tinie Tempah - Pass Out
5. Madina Lake
6. Paramore
7. Go:Audio
8. Lil Chris - Checkin' it Out
9. 30 Seconds to Mars - Attack
10. We No Speak Americano....?

Games: [Ps3, btw]
1. Fallout 3
2. AC2
3. Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
4. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
5. Killzone 2
6. Resident Evil 5
7. Little Big Planet
8. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
9. Oblivion
10. Call of Duty 5: World at War

The idea of this post was given to me by my first follower, Amy.

When my computer starts working properly again, i'll link you to her from here :D

If she'll let me and wants me to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment