About Me

My photo
St.Ives, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
I'm 18. I live at home with my parents and older sisters. I work as an Apprentice Support Analyst at an IT company called Cambridge Online Systems (Ltd.) in Cambridge. I am single and I'm boring...

Wednesday, 1 September 2010

4th

The Prodigy - Voodoo People, has an extremely weird music video. Along with OK Go - This Too Shall Pass.

01 September 2010. I start school initially on  =Friday for an hour. Then start properly on Monday.
I had done practically no homework until this week.
I have at least 3 weeks of maths to do.
I have ICT projects to fulfil to a certain point....
But all I really wanna do is watch 'Grey's Anatomy' [it's crap but my sister has the box sets], play Fallout 3, draw some crap, listen to YouTube Music Videos and do anything else apart from my homework. Guess I should have done it at the start of the holidays.

I  got some emails back from the universities. One saying that they weren't there till the 1st of September. Then, on the first of September, one saying that they do not do that course this year.
I was talking about next year. After I have done my A2 year. I wonder if the admissions tutor read correctly...
Either way, I sent three emails out, and have only been replied to by Swansea Metropolitan.....
I have to choose on Friday what I want to do with my life [AKA my A2 subjects], but am unable to because I have no answers to my questions...

I like to take pictures of things that I think look cool. I have about 6....

And, my favourites:


And there you have it.These were taken in Wales, by me. So all Copyrighted to me. 
Most of them were taken sort of by accident, but afterwards realised that they looked 'special' for want of a better word.
And I have quite eclectic tastes, but these are definitely the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment