About Me

My photo
St.Ives, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
I'm 18. I live at home with my parents and older sisters. I work as an Apprentice Support Analyst at an IT company called Cambridge Online Systems (Ltd.) in Cambridge. I am single and I'm boring...

Tuesday, 7 September 2010

6th - Paranoia

I know im probably paranoid


yeah.. two posts in half an hour?


But seriously... i am sort of worried...


Although, I probably shouldn't be. Being the over-sensitive person that I have apparently become.... because my girlfriend can sometimes be mean to me ¬¬


Last conversation of tonight:




Her:
no
im gunna go bed mayte
21:26Me:
aww no :(
surely you cant be that tired? :p
21:27
Her:
er yeah
21:27Me:
:( aww :P
21:Her:
Her:
im going byeez have fun at schoolio without me
21:29Me
okay night night :) i try y'know :L
good luck for your pt* tomorrow :p                                       *Personal Training
21:30
Her:
thanks buddy
21:30Me
love you x<3
21:30
Her:
bye xxxxx
21:31Me
bye
21:31
Her:
:P


So yeah...  feelings and opinions anybody?
Oh wait.. nobody read this....
Never mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment