About Me

My photo
St.Ives, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
I'm 18. I live at home with my parents and older sisters. I work as an Apprentice Support Analyst at an IT company called Cambridge Online Systems (Ltd.) in Cambridge. I am single and I'm boring...

Sunday, 24 June 2012

The bitch. Tbh we're not friends and we're not enemies. I'm probably throwing this out of proportion cause its her but she annoys me. Maybe it's cause her doing it annoys me more than if someone else does. But meh, I don't even know why I care. I shouldn't.

My family said it again. It annoys me when anybody says it. But they're not supposed to say things like that. I should probably start counting to see how many times each person I know says it...

I've been watching Claymore recently. Might blog about that when I cba.

Been doing some weights as well. You probably couldn't tell. But it makes me feel better.


No comments:

Post a Comment